For those seeking Spanish classes in Buenos Aires, My.Beautiful.Air happily recommends Expanish – a well established language school in the heart of downtown that offers students learning experiences that go far beyond grammar and composition! Whether you’re studying abroad, on a career break, or just in town for a few weeks, take advantage of learning from native Argentine teachers and study Spanish at Expanish!
So, Why Choose Expanish?
- The classes are serious. They hire the best teachers, class sizes are small and taught in an interactive style so students get the most practice. Expanish is accredited by a number of educational organizations.
- The amenities rock. Their easily accessible location in the heart of downtown has purpose-built classrooms and state of the art amenities. The school is wheelchair accessible.
- Be a part of the community. Get to know other students by socializing in the lounge or taking part in their free daily activities. Do a home-stay with a local family and practice your Spanish while experiencing the culture firsthand.
- Take the chance to give back. Optional volunteer programs give purpose to your time abroad by providing an opportunity to do some good in the community.
- Don’t get stuck in the classroom. Try a package class option and learn how to dance tango, watch a soccer match or play polo! They even organize weekend trips to the majestic Iguazu waterfalls, or Mendoza, the ‘Napa Valley’ of Argentina.
Top Quality Language Classes
Expanish offers a number of different options for study. Their Argentine teachers are some of the best around, and classes are structured to fit your individual needs and interests. Some class options include:
- Intensive study. You will quickly become fluent while studying twenty hours a week with an option of individual lessons in addition to small group classes.
- Crash courses. For travelers who only have a week, Expanish offers a short course to pick up some survival Spanish skills sure to make your time in South America much smoother!
- Business Spanish. Get an edge on your international business endeavors with classes tailored specifically to the needs of professionals.
- Spanish and Tango. Practice your Spanish while taking tango lessons, attending a tango show and visiting an authentic milonga.
- Spanish and Futbol. Sports lovers will appreciate watching a Boca vs River game and competing against local leagues on the Expanish soccer team.
- DELE Prep. Prepare yourself for the Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera exam with a three-week course.
World Class Amenities
Expanish operates out of their beautiful school right in the center of downtown, a hopping location easily accessible from all parts of the city. The new facilities are designed specifically for studying. With natural light, heating and air conditioning (things not always a sure thing in BA) the conditions are set for an optimal and comfortable learning environment. Outside of class, students socialize in the roomy student lounge, utilize the computer lab, or try reading Don Quixote, one of many Spanish novels to be found in their library.
More Than a School, a Community
- Check the Activities Board. Every week Expanish organizes fun, cultural outings. Take a city tour, learn how mate is served, play soccer with locals or learn how to play polo!
- Meet other international students. Expanish welcomes students from across Europe and America, of all ages, walks of life and Spanish levels.
- Have a home-stay experience. Be ‘adopted’ by an Argentine family by electing to do a home-stay, and practice your Spanish with them around the dinner table. If a home-stay isn’t for you, shared apartments can also be arranged.
- Enjoy the benefits. Students get a benefits card that provides discounts in local businesses including restaurants, yoga and pilates and more!
- Join the Film Club. Among other free activities hosted by Expanish is the very popular film club. Spanish movies are screened weekly, followed up by conversation groups.
- Travel. Expanish organizes weekend trips to must-see destinations like the beautiful waterfalls of Iguazu, or Argentina’s wine region, Mendoza.
Expanish provides the opportunity to give back to the Buenos Aires community through their volunteer service programs which can be a nice addition to your language study. There are a number of different options to serve, including:
- Teach. Teach English to children who aren’t normally offered English classes in school.
- Mentor. Work with homeless adolescents in a community center.
- Grow. Get outside and work in an organic garden.
- Serve. Help prepare and serve food in a soup kitchen.
Expanish offers excellent Spanish language training in first class amenities with opportunities for uniquely Argentine experiences. Make the most out of your time in Buenos Aires while studying, making friends with other international students and maybe learning tango or doing some volunteer work. Expanish makes the best of Buenos Aires easily available to you. Classes are available starting year round, at affordable prices. Learn more at their website.